YOUR GREAT FUTURE IN BARBERING & COSMETOLOGY BEGINS HERE!
State Barber & Cosmetology School is an equal educational opportunity institution. Qualified applicants are admitted based on policy of the state of Texas and State School admission. In order to enroll, you need to bring the following information:
- Identification – current driver’s license or state issued photo identification.
- Have a High School Diploma or transcripts showing graduation date
- Have a recognized equivalent of a High School Diploma such as a home schooled certificate by the state where the student resided during home school or a General Education Diploma(GED)
- Home-Schooled, and obtained a secondary school completion credential for home school(this is based on the TDLR policies)
- Instructor students must have a valid Barber license
- Are at least 16 years of age, (beyond the age of compulsory education in the state in which the institution is physically located).
- Programs are based on 40 clock hours a week for full time & 20 clock hours a week for Part time.
- Must provide a valid social security card
- If the individual seeking enrollment is a dependent minor, a parent or legal guardian must accompany the person on the visit and will be required to sign the enrollment contract/agreement.
- Complete and sign an enrollment application form.
- Pay an admission fee before student can start the program
- Registration fee $100
- Permit fee $25.00
- A $25.00 Enrollment fee payable to the Texas Department of Licensing & Regulation(TDLR) (money order/cash)
Note: All necessary paper work must be turned in before you are able to enroll.
Financial Aid will soon be available to those who qualify.